WK Engineering Services Ltd was established in 2004 and has developed into a highly respected and dynamic, problem solving company, run by a management team with vast utility and industry experience, supported by a skilled and dedicated work force.
The Company operates throughout the Southern half of the UK, offering an efficient and friendly hands on service.
Great attention is paid to maximum safety levels with pre start and on- going risk assessments and a policy of continuous employee training.
WK are a registered Utility Infrastructure Provider ( UIP) working directly for clients or through consultants in the provision of multi utility or stand- alone utility services. By providing the design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of gas, water, and ducting. A one stop approach is achieved.
To support the above WK employ fully trained staff with support vehicle and equipment, in-order to expedite works in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Projects carried out,include :
- Cabot Circus re-development ,Bristol – Sir Robert McAlpine, SSE
- White City re-development , Central London – SSE
- Southmead Hospital re-development, Bristol – Carillion
- Devonport Royal Dock Yard , Plymouth – Babcock Marine
- Emirates Stadium, London – MJ N Colston
- Various reinforcement projects South west and Wales – Wales & West Utilities
- Various replacement projects Southwest and Wales – AMEC /Morrisons WGA
Current Company Accreditation include:
- GIRS – Gas industry Registration Scheme ( CNRB& CCCR)
- ISO 9001 (UKAS)
- ACHILLES UVDB
- Gas Safe Registration
- OFGEM OAMI (COP 1A,1B,1C)
- SMAS Worksafe
- Institute of Gas Engineers and Managers
- Pipe Line Industries Guild
- Current Member of FSB